Saturday 21 September 2013

BASTILLE - OVERJOYED.

Apologies for not posting the last couple of days, I've been feeling abit under the weather. Yesterday I was at the dental hospital getting treatment for a root canal, (not the nicest thing I've been through). I was there for almost 4 hours having my teeth and mouth xrayed and prodded. Now I've been left with a slightly puffy mouth and a slight pain (when I don't take pain relief).

Today I wore a very autumn/winter outfit - velvet, autumn colours. I wore a pair of burgundy, velvet shorts with a chiffon shirt. I bought the shorts about 3 years ago from Topshop and they come out every autumn/winter. They are back in our store too. They come back in dark purple, navy, black and a dark green. All colours would go with this outfit. I wore black ankle boots and a fedora. The tights that I wore are from Topshop too. They were £4. I think Topshop are one of the best places for tights.

ox

Full outfit: Topshop

No comments:

Post a Comment