Wednesday 11 September 2013

TODAY'S PURCHASES

I decided to treat myself after work today. I've been after a fedora hat for ages now. I absolutely love them in autumn and winter. It goes with almost everything, even something simple as skinny jeans and a printed shirt. It can make an outfit, and is perfect when you're having a bad hair day :). Mine is from topshop and costs £25.

I also bought a new lipstick. I love really dark colours for autumn and winter, especially burgundy and plum. The one I bought today is again from topshop and is 'beguiled.' Its a really close shade to mac's 'rebel.' I find that the lipstick from topshop's 'lips' range is very good for the price. It goes on really smooth and doesn't smudge or make your lips dry. All 'lips' are £8 each.

ox.

No comments:

Post a Comment