Monday 8 September 2014

NEW HURR, DON'T CURR.

Hi guys,
I'm going to start from scratch with this blog and start to post more regular. This time I promise. :)

As most of you might know I wear hairpieces instead of a sewn in weave. Ever since I was 16 (I think) I have had a sewn in weave, but it was last year I decided to try out wearing hairpieces instead. I searched everywhere that stocked hairpieces that matched my hair colour. It took me forever. My hair is ginger but can look slightly darker in certain light and also sometimes lighter too. Every ginger hairpiece I was trying wasn't matching to my fussy hair. Or the stores didn't stock a variety of hairpieces. After searching I found a website that stocked the perfect match and they had a good variety of different styles. The website is Wonderland Wigs (www.wonderlandwigs.com). The quality is amazing and the staff are so friendly and helpful. At first I ordered the wrong colour but they happily exchanged the hairpiece for me. They even helped me with choosing the correct colour match to my hair. Since my hair looks different under different light, sending them a photo wasn't the best idea so I sent them a sample of my own hair to match. Sounds weird and funny but it was the best way to find a match :).The colour that all my hairpieces are in is ginger (27s). It's a perfect match to my hair. 


I'm wearing the 3/4 layered flicked hairpiece in the image above. I love it. The hairpieces last forever, especially if you take good care of them. I recommend if you do buy any, that you also buy the products and tools to take care of it. It will last even longer if you do.


I recently just bought a straight ponytail and two 3/4 layered flicked hairpieces. The one above is the 3/4 layered flicked hairpiece and as you can see it already has hair grips around the top and bottom of the lace cap. However I still wear mine with a few extra bobby pins just to keep in more secure. You don't have to do this as it's quite secure without them but I fling my hair around a lot so it's just to make sure it's extra secure. They are so easy and quick to put in. I never had a bad hair day :).

I'm obsessed with big hair and couldn't live without my hairpieces. I highly recommend that you check them out. 

zoe ox.

No comments:

Post a Comment